Our Classic Experiences
This package allows you to enjoy the tranquil, peaceful Lodge and its surroundings, while also visiting the near-by Lisu village on a guided tour, learn about their traditions, customs and beliefs as well as experience the Lisu’s traditional music and dances in a performance at the Lodge after dinner.
There is no fixed itinerary for this package. We suggest arrival after lunch to enjoy some relaxing time at the lodge. You will start a village tour around 16:30 hrs (join-in with other guests). Dinner is usually served around 19 hrs, whereas breakfast is served at your desired time between 6:30 to 10:00 hrs. Check-out time is before 12:00 noon. Guests arriving early can enjoy their lunch on the first day at the lodge at an extra charge.
SPECIAL RATES FOR DOMESTIC TRAVELERS (Thai Nationals and Expats Residing in Thailand)
- 1-night accommodation, including a healthy, clean and mostly organic dinner and a hearty breakfast and a guided village tour only THB 3,800 net (incl. meals, tax and service) per room (based on double occupancy).
- 2nd night at 20% discount, only THB 3,040 per couple (incl. dinner and breakfast).
- Optional activities are available and can be booked directly at the Lodge.
Classic Experiences Includes:
- 1 night accommodation
- Dinner on the arrival day and breakfast the next morning. We serve local, delicious Thai food. Rice and vegetables come from our organic rice fields and garden, while other ingredients are locally sourced.
- A village tour – learn about Lisu hill tribe culture, customs and beliefs.
- A local cultural performance with music and dance by Lisu villagers after dinner.
- Extension nights are available and include accommodation, dinner and breakfast.
Optional Excursions and Activities at the Lodge
- White water rafting
- Biking tour
- Tea garden tour
- Thai cooking class
- Thai Massage