Lanjia Lodge Classic Package
Lanjia Lodge offers tour packages that combine hill tribe experience with cultural and adventure tours such as hiking, Hmong batik class, nature walk and the Golden Triangle tour. Contributions from your stay will be used on community projects that will improve the local hill tribe people’s living conditions.
The lodge is only 30 minute drive to the Thailand-Laos border and immigration check-point. There is no public transportation between Lanjia Lodge and the border. We can arrange a transfer to and from Chiang Khong immigration checkpoint for your convenience.
SPECIAL RATES FOR DOMESTIC TRAVELERS (Thai Nationals and Expats Residing in Thailand)
- 1 overnight with dinner, breakfast, village tour and dance during dinner
- THB 2,200 per person (4,400 per couple) based on twin sharing.
- Optional activities will be sold separately and must be offered upon booking accommodation and while the guests stay at the Lodge.
*** Offer is valid between Dec. 1, 2020 – Feb. 28, 2021 and subject to availability. ***
Lanjia Lodge Classic Package Includes:
- 1 night accommodation
- Breakfast, Dinner
- A village tour (Learn about Hmong and Lahu hill tribe culture and watch a local performance by hill tribe villagers)
Your extended stay will include accommodation, breakfast and dinner.
Optional Excursions and Activities at the Lodge
- Nature walk
- Hmong batik class
- Day tour at the Golden Triangle