Phuket Relaxing Day Cruise
With a capacity of less than 30 guests per cruise, the June Bahtra offers a relaxing way to admire the spectacular scenery of Phang Nga Bay around Phuket with a visit to popular tourist attractions such as James Bond island and Panyee island. Plus, an opportunity to enjoy swimming in the ocean.
Price: 4,100 Baht/ adult including round trip transfer from your hotel in Phuket
You will be picked up from your hotel between 7 and 8 a.m. and transferred to the June Bahtra, moored at the Yacht Haven Marina pier. During the cruise, you will enjoy breathtaking views of Phang Nga Bay. On a long-tail boat, you’ll visit fabled James Bond Island and mangrove forests. Your final stop will be at a floating village called Panyee village, after which you will be served a delicious Thai buffet lunch on the boat.
In the afternoon, enjoy relaxing, sunbathing and swimming at your leisure. In the late afternoon you will cruise back to Phuket Island and transfer to the hotel. You should reach your hotel by 6 p.m.
- An excursion on June Bahtra boat.
- Round trip transfer between the hotels in Phuket and the pier.
- Lunch on board the boat.
- English speaking guide (everyday).
- French and English speaking guide is available on Tuesday and Thursday.
- German and English speaking guide is available on Wednesday and Friday.
Phuket Sunset Cruise
Price: 2,900 Baht/ adult and include round trip transfer from your hotel in Phuket
You will be picked up from your hotel between 3 and 4 pm and be transferred to the embarkation pier at Yacht Haven Marina by air – conditioned minivan. Your cruise on the “JUNE BAHTRA” starts at 5 PM and will take you through Ko Lawa for a spectacular sunset. A delicious buffet dinner will be served on board.
Later, you will cruise back to Yacht Haven Marina and transfer back to your hotel, arriving at about 9:30 PM.
Day Cruise: Discover Phang Nga Bay & Sam Chong Community
Price: 4,700 Baht/adult and include round trip transfer from your hotel in Phuket
- Full-day cruise as per above program with an English-speaking guide
- Round trip transfer between your hotel in Phuket and the pier
- A long-tail boat ride, seafood lunch and drinking water at the restaurant
- Village guide, visit to James Bond Island
- Free-flow of soft-drinks and drinking water onboard the boats, local snacks and tropical fruits
- A T-shirt as a token of memory of their tour experience