Phuket Islands Hopping (Charter Cruise)
Located on the south west coast of Thailand in the Andaman Sea, Phuket is the largest island in Thailand. Pronounced ‘Pooket’ by the locals, its original name was Jungceylon.
Before it became an international tourist destination, it had been known for tin mining since the 16th century. The island has dozens of nice sandy beaches, the most popular ones being Patong, Karon, Kata, Kamala and Bangtao. It is also situated near Phang Nga Bay, which is part of Thailand’s national marine park. It is where you can take a boat tour to see many amazing limestones cliffs, a gypsy village built on stilts and James Bond Island.
The romance and beauty of the Phang Nga Bay are yours to enjoy from the deck of the June Bahtra. All the cruises onboard this beautifully-appointed boat start from Phuket and take you on a magical cruise along one of the world’s most spectacular coastlines.
DAY 1 Phuket – Koh Yao
You will embark on the June Bahtra about 9 am at Yacht Haven Marina in Phuket. We will stop at Panak Island and Hong Island (Koh Hong), famous for amazing limestone outcrops. Then, we head to James Bond’s Island and the gypsy island of Koh Panyi.
In the afternoon, we will cruise to Koh Yao, where we will anchor for a night and you will stay overnight at a hotel on the island.
DAY 2 Koh Yao – Phuket
Today, after breakfast at the hotel, you will continue cruising at 09.30 am. We will stop at Khai Island (Koh Khai) for swimming.
Your next stop is Koh Naka before returning to Phuket, arriving about 4 pm.
- 2-day cruise with stops and visits as mentioned in the program without a tour guide.
- Coffee, tea, drinking water and snacks on board during the cruise.
- Services of qualified crew during the cruise.
- Group insurance.
- Transfers from/to Phuket hotel and Yacht Haven Marina.
- Any meals during the cruise.
- Accommodation at Koh Yao Noi and Koh Yao Yai.
- National Park fees.
- Boat transfers between June Bahtra and the hotel on Koh Yao Noi or Koh Yao Yai.
- Other services not mentioned in package.
- Other personal expenses.